I LOVE YOU, WHOLE FOODS, BUT ...
I told you in my bio that I love Whole Foods. I do. But that doesn't mean I love their nonexistent editor. There are so many things wrong with this sign of little text. I'm going to fixate on these:
- The worst: sweeteners is misspelled
- The "for" before "everyday savings" is not necessary since "for" is already after "look"
- Every day should be two words in the red stamp thing
- Periods always go inside quotation marks, but ...
- The quotation marks aren't necessary and it should be: America's healthiest grocery store